Welcome, some small details before you arrive:
- We speak English, Spanish and Dutch
- We will do the check in and out only online.
- I will send you the code to the main door and to the key box the day before your arrival
- We need your personal details before your arrival. These are the requirements of the municipality
- The windows of your room are open for ventilation, you can close them on arrival
- Yes, we can store your suitcases before or after your stay, please let us know if you need so
- Baby travel cot available only in the big room
- All children are welcome. There is no age limit, but they count as 1 person
- The B&B is located one flight up, so take into account one of those typical Amsterdam stairs
- All the rooms are non-smoking!
- For breakfast you will be welcomed in the restaurant / café called Tazzina.
It is located at the Brouwersgracht 139
It is open from 08:00 – 17:00 during the week, at the weekend from 9:00
However, the croissants might be gone after 12:00 😉
Enjoy your stay in the centre of a beautiful city called Amsterdam!