Due to the very special Covid situation, we are obliged to take a number of measures: Precautions against the Covid-19:
- We will do the check in and out only online
- I will send you the code to the key box the day before your arrival
- We need your personal details before your arrival, such as your date of birth, your identity card number and the name of the place where you live These are the requirements of the municipality
- You must clean your hands when you enter the house
- The windows of your room are open for ventilation, you can close them on arrival
- Unfortunately, we cannot store your suitcases before or after your stay
- Please don’t travel if you or anyone around you shows symptoms (runny nose, cough, fever). We offer you the possibility to cancel or change the date of your reservation free of charge
- Baby travel cot available
- All children are welcome. There is no age limit, but they count as 1 person
- The B&B is located one flight up, so take into account one of those typical Amsterdam stairs
- All the rooms are non-smoking!
My priority is to keep everyone safe and healthy.